We’re very pleased to bring our single-player gamers up to date with this patch. We’ve been putting a lot of focus on the online space where we get a great deal of testing done on our Test Center servers. The consistent feedback and requests to have these same improvement made available for those of you that enjoy offline, single-player gaming has not gone unheard! We’re still a small studio, so getting everything done as fast as you and we want to can be a challenge. So we greatly appreciate your patience while we got this patch into the development / test / release cycle.
You’ll find tons of bug fixes, skill changes, class balances, UI updates, graphic enhancements, and much more in this patch. We hope that it makes your enjoyment of Hellgate: London all the greater!
The Hellgate: London Team
Based on the number and depth of balance changes to skills in this update, certain characters will be provided a “respec token” that allows them to reassign their skill points. This token is automatically placed in the character’s inventory and can be used at any time.
- The timer and quest requirement have been removed from the mini-game.
- Fixed a bug where chat entry became visible in the Character Select screen after logging in and then logging out of the game.
- Fixed a crash bug associated with exiting out of the Character Creation menu.
- Players now only need to make a Normal Mode character to be able to make an Elite Mode character.
- Fixed a bug which caused audio and sound effects to sometimes stop playing.
- Adjusted difficulty of the Nightmare endgame. Decreased the ramp of the damage penalty that players face against monsters higher than their level.
- Fields from different sources can now stack. Please note that the graphics from new fields still override those of previous fields.
- Players must now wait 5 seconds before they can re-enter a Hellrift.
- Fixed a bug which caused weapons to disappear when swapping weapon sets in the middle of performing certain skills.
- Fixed a bug which caused the /played command to display the incorrect amount of time played.
- If a player dies during (or just before) a cut-scene begins playing or the game begins loading, the re-spawn options menu will come up after the cut-scene or loading screen is completed.
- Vendor inventories in Nightmare difficulty should now be stocked with Nightmare-level items.
- The Shock effect now deals damage immediately when it’s applied.
- Several character and monster animations have been improved.
- Fixed known Blueprint exploits using wiley cpaexcel review.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused files to require unnecessary patching.
- Fixed a bug which caused the mini-game to become stuck if the player zoned to town or quit the game immediately after completing a round of the mini-game.